Cintropur UV is water sterilization validated by ultraviolet radiation.
UV Cintropur revamps its range and launches new water purifying sterilizers:
Cintropur UV 2100, Cintropur DUO-UV and Cintropur TRIO-UV.
Usefulness of ultraviolet light in water treatment:
- UV radiation (UVC) = 253.7 Nm (part of the solar radiation).
- Lamp-UV = more powerful radiation.
- Effectively disinfects water (recognized technology).
- Neutralizes the DNA of bacteria and pathogenic viruses.
- Respect the environment.
- Makes drinking water.
Three new models based on the NW25 architecture of the Domestic Line range.
Advantages of the new UV models from Cintropur.
- Modulates compactness.
- Limits the flow (guarantee of optimal processing).
- Equipped with a practical dashboard (maintenance).
- Quality of selected components.
- Professional finish.
- Process efficiently (official control system).
- Covers sterilized flows from 1 to 3 M³ / H.
- Save installation costs.
- UV cumulative and activated carbon filtration.
- Changing the lamp is simple. A 5 ° rotation of the UV is enough to remove it.
Should the particles be filtered before treatment with ultraviolet rays?
- Filtering upstream is an excellent solution:
- UV radiation will be optimal,
- prevents disturbance by suspended dross.
Where does the UV sterilizer fit in a water treatment chain?
- For better water sterilization, the UV device is placed in the last position of the treatment line.
Most UV (Ultra Violet) lamps sterilize water for one year without interruption. Changing the used lamp is essential for health. The effectiveness of UV rays on germs is no longer optimal.