Hydron is the brand of a device that increases the volume of hydrogen in water.
The Hydron device is the result of Research and Development on the increase of hydrogen in water.
Hydron technology has been awarded at two world fairs and has been awarded the following medals:
- Silver at the Geneva International Exhibition of Inventions 2015.
- Bronze at the Seoul International Exhibition of Inventions 2015.
These worldwide recognitions make the Hydron system one of the best references in terms of gasification of water by increasing the volume of hydrogen.
Possibility of using it in two versions:
- direct connection to the kitchen faucet,
- with an individual bottle to fill with water.
Now the public has access to the benefits of innovative technology through mass production.
In other words, the water produced by the Hydron device acts as an antioxidant by neutralizing free radicals.
When, under what circumstances, and why is it recommended to consume this type of treated water :
- drink morning, noon and evening;
- 1.5 to 3 liters per day;
- ideal for making coffee, tea or herbal teas;
- water that is heated in a microwave retains its antioxidant properties;
- when traveling in a double-walled stainless steel bottle.
- not necessary for cooking outside the microwave;
Tips for storing and consuming hydrogenated water *:
- 1 to 2 hours maximum in a carafe or in a glass of water;
- up to 6 hours in a double-walled stainless steel bottle.
(*) The hydrogen evaporates.
Hydrogen is an additive whose safety has been confirmed and proven.
EU and FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) approved it.
From ingested dietary fiber, hydrogen is also produced naturally in our intestines.
Since 1945 it has been used by professional divers.
Technical characteristics of the Hydron device :
- without tank under sink (W x H x D): 148 x 360 x 360 mm;
- with cylinder (W x H x D): 148 x 550 x 360 mm.
- Weight without water: 4.5 kg.
- Power supply: DC 24 V / 5 A.
- Pressure working (min-max): 1 / 5 bar.
- Temperature working (min-max): 5 / 35 ° C.
- TDS (min-max): 10 ppm – 300 ppm.
- Hardness (max): 15/20 ° F.
- Water WITHOUT chlorine.
- H2 concentration: up to 1200 ppb.
- ORP: from -400 to -700 mV.
Here are some scientific references that have been published :
- Hydrogen in drinking water reduces dopaminergic neuronal loss in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine mouse model of Parkinson’s disease. Authors: Various. Edited at Cambridge University.
- Hydrogen-rich saline improves memory function in a rat model of amyloid-beta-induced Alzheimer’s disease by reduction of oxidative stress. Authors: Li, Wang, Zhang, Cai, Cao, Sun. Published in Elsevier Brain Research, 2010.
- Molecular hydrogen as an emerging therapeutic medical gas for neurodegenerative and other diseases. Authors: Ohta, Ito, Ichihara, Masafumi Ito. Published: Hindawi Publishing Corporation.
- Oxidative Published in Medicine Anocelular Longevitis, 2012.
- Consumption of hydrogen water prevents atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E. knockout mice. Authors: Ohsawa, Nishimaki, Yamagata et al. Published in Elsevier, 2008.
- Hydrogen-rich water protects against acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity in mice. Authors: Zhang, Dong Song, Pang et al. Published in World Journal of Gastroenterology, 2015.
- Consumption of hydrogen water reduces paraquat-induced acute lung injury in rats. Authors: Liu, Liu, Sun, Liu et al. Published in Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2011.
- Protection of the retina by rapid diffusion of hydrogen: administration of hydrogen-loaded eye drops. Authors: Oharazawa, Igarashi, Yokota et al.
- Hydrogen protects vestibular hair cells from free radicals. Authors: Kikkawa, Nakagawa, Horie, Ito. Published in Auditory and Vestibular Systems, 2009.
- Hydrogen-rich warm water represses wrinkle formation against UVA rays together with type-I collagen production and oxidative stress diminishment in fibroblasts and cell-injury prevention in keratinocytes. Authors: Kato, Saitoh, Iwai et al. Published in Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2011.
- Hydrogen-rich water improves psoriasis-associated arthritis and skin lesions by treatment with molecular hydrogen: A report of three cases. Authors: Ishibashi, Ichikawa, Sato et al. Published in Molecular Medicine Report, 2015.
Other references :
- Hydrogen-rich water decreases serum LDL-cholesterol levels and improves HDL function in patients with potential metabolic syndrome. Authors: Song, Li, Sang et al. Published: JLR Papers, 2013.
- Extension of the lifespan of Caenorhabditis elegans by the use of electrolyzed reduced water. Authors: Xan, Tian et al. Published: ISBA, Biosci. Biotech. Biochem, 2010.
- Anti-diabetic effects of electrolyzed reduced water in streptozotocin-induced and genetic diabetic mice. Authors: Kim HJ, Kim HK. Published: glowing-health.com.
- Consumption of water containing a high concentration of molecular hydrogen reduces oxidative stress and disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a pilot study. Authors: Ishibashi, Rikitake et al. Published: Medical Gas Research, 2012.
Studies published in “Nature Study” :
- Hydrogen acts as a therapeutic antioxidant by selectively reducing cytotoxic oxygen radicals. Ikuro Oshawa et al. Acute oxidative stress induced by ischemia-reperfusion or inflammation causes serious damage to tissues, and persistent oxidative stress is accepted as one of the causes of many common diseases including cancer.
- We show here that hydrogen has potential as an antioxidant in preventive and therapeutic applications. We induced acute oxidative stress in cultured cells by three independent methods. Hydrogen selectively reduced the hydroxyl radical, the most cytotoxic of reactive oxygen species (ROS), and effectively protected cells; however, hydrogen did not react with other ROS, which possess physiological roles. We used an acute rat model in which oxidative stress damage was induced in the brain by focal ischemia and reperfusion.
- The inhalation of H2 gas markedly suppressed brain injury by buffering the effects of oxidative stress. Thus H2 can be used as an effective antioxidant therapy; owing to its ability to rapidly diffuse across membranes, it can reach and react with cytotoxic ROS and thus protect against oxidative damage.
Also on sale in the european online store AGUAGREEN.